1) Bathe depending on your hair type, 2 to 3 times a week if you have oily hair, 1 to 2 times if you have normal hair and only once a week if you have dry hair.
2) Comb your hair daily to remove dead hair.
3) Do not use conditioner on the roots of your hair.
4) Apply a nourishing hair mask, once a week.
5) Remove split ends at the end of each month.
6) Avoid the exposure of your hair to strong air.
7) Apply hair dyes that offer nutrients to the hair.
8) Do not apply the same hair shampoo constantly, because there is an increased risk that your hair will start to fade, get oily faster (and heavier) and get dandruff.